Thursday, April 8, 2010

Date Idea #4

Have you ever heard New Yorkers say that they have lived in their city their whole lives, but have never been to the Empire State Building, or Statue of Liberty, etc.?

Well, I don't live in New York :( (although I have been to the afore-mentioned places), but I do live close to a very cool city. I bet you do too :) You will be surprised at the many many things you can find to do in your city. When my husband and I were dating, we did a lot of fun tourist type things, but we don't as much anymore.

So, the date idea is to take a night (or day) out and act like tourists in your city. Eat somewhere you've never tried; go to a show or somewhere that your city might be famous for. You might not have known it ever existed.

Click HERE to see what you can do in your city.

No comments:

Post a Comment